Wednesday, March 8, 2017

3/8/2017

We gave our Presentation 1 on 3/1/2017. This is the link to the presentation:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17jWUimgnZD5Ax67Z1MixaxjqK4BDnnuSh3bH8uC3pDk/edit?usp=sharing

I worked on the section including the Gantt Chart and Bill of Materials. Our schedule depends on our contacts Andries, Vander-Bend, Youssefi, and Claude for finishing the dimensions.

This week I had planned on machining the wooden columns for our architectural model, but Claude wasn't able to finalize the size that he wanted for them. I can't continue until he does so, because he's already planned to design the clamps. He said that if I manufacture them, he may decide that he wanted them to be a different size and I'd have to redo them. Seeing as the wooden prototype I made last semester took 6 hours to get halfway through, I will be waiting until he decides what he wants. Until then, there are wooden beams waiting to be manufactured in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment