Wednesday, May 17, 2017

5/17/17

This will be my last blog post.

We've finished our entire project on time, not including the column stub by Vander-Bend which will hopefully be finished by Maker Faire this weekend. Our presentation is complete, which went well. Now we only have to finish our final report. My sections for the report are Abstract, Acknowledgments, Introduction, Description of Sub-Team and Objectives, and Conclusion and Suggestions for Future Work. We expect to have the report completed by Thursday night. Then we have Maker Faire over the weekend which should go smoothly.

I'm excited to be done with this project. It's sometimes difficult to work in a group due to conflicting opinions and schedules. I felt that our project wasn't exactly within the realm of what I hoped to do with my senior project, but nevertheless we gained valuable experience. I hope some good came out of the project for future years' work, but that'll ultimately be up to the digression of our professors. Ultimately, I'm glad it's over, and I'm looking forward to graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment