Tuesday, May 2, 2017

5/3/17

I wasn't able to get much progress done on the wooden architectural model because it's almost complete. All that's left is to acquire footings and to attach the guideway black braces to the guideway section. Plus, Kevin didn't show up to class, so I wasn't able to communicate anything to him.

Kathlyn took the wooden model with her when she went to a hardware store to look for PVC flanges. An example is shown in the picture below. These are what we're thinking we'll use for the footings: the base of the column will sit in it while it's drilled to a wooden block found in the Superway Shop. However, since she took the column, I wasn't able to attach the guideway braces. I've found screws to use, but I still need a drill with which to drill them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment